IBS—IBS Survey & Implementation
We offer In-building solutions with GSM/GPRS and Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi) technologies
One of the fastest changes in mobile network rollouts is occurring inside the buildings. Picocells are the ideal solution for providing coverage, capacity to indoor traffic hot spots and other priority installations, such as;- Airports , Railway stations, Hotels Shopping centers, and Large corporate clients.
It has been estimated that 70-90% of all mobile calls are made inside the buildings. It has also been noticed that it is becoming too expensive to increase the indoor location probability by outdoor sites (>90%). So the easiest way to provide good in-building coverage is to use picocells inside the building. That provides good coverage and capacity inside the building and at the same time releases capacity to outdoor cells. These solutions are mostly based on Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Fiber Optic Distribution Antenna Systems (FODS) or picoBTSs.
We are equipped to underake
- Planning of RF distribution network
- Installation Planning and supervision
- Post installation walk test
- Recommendation on BSS Parameters
Subways and long highway tunnels represent a very challenging environment for implementing reliable seamless cellular coverage. However, there are several different solution possibilities for underground systems:
- BTS is used in underground systems where high capacity is needed and/or where the underground section is very long.
- Fibre-Optic Distribution for very long tunnels is good for distributing the signal using the optical repeaters. BTS is usually used in these solutions.
- RF repeater solution is feasible for those tunnels in which no high capacity is needed and where the underground section is not very long.