RF & TRANSMISSION - RF PLANNING, RF SURVEY, LOS SURVEY, RF OPTIMIZATION, DRIVE TEST, TRANSMISSION PLANNING
High quality of service in mobile networks is the prerequisite for the commercial success. Continuous optimisation is a process, which focuses on checking the network quality continuously and takes actions when needed. It is a more constant way of maintaining good quality in the network, especially when the mobile networks are changing rapidly and more and more customers are being served
- Parameter Configuration Check (OMC Audit)
- Traffic and throughput analysis
- Parameter planning and optimisation
- Dropped call analysis
- Handover success analysis
- Drive test analysis
- Interference analysis
- Field measurements and acceptance testing
- Frequency & Strategy Planning
- Top N Site Targeting
The rapid pace of change in the wireless market, landscape is greater than ever before. The companies, who are able to quickly plan and implement new services and features into their network, can only survive. Moreover, newer opportunities, market and technology drivers' keep wireless networks in a constant state of evolution. Operators are seeking ways to leverage their existing wireless infrastructure for a competitive advantage.
Whether you are deploying a new network or upgrading an existing one, our design and planning services can be customized as per your requirement to help increase Capacity, improvise Coverage and Network Performance, which can maximize return on investment.
We excel in RF Planning, Optimization, Bench Marking, Transmission Planning, In-building Solutions and Manpower Deployment. We have started our services for 3G Planning, Switch Planning and IP Planning. In selected countries, we also offer services for Site Acquisition, Installation of Telecom Equipment and Construction of BTS sites.
Our philosophy is to provide our customers with the most efficient and cost effective services. Due to our liaison with operators, equipment suppliers and contractors, we understand the intricacies of Telecom business better.
Operator facing challenges are extensive and unavoidable. New technology, Coverage, Capacity, and Maximizing the Value of Existing Network Resources, are challenging requirements. Network Planning is crucial services for designing any network.
Today's Network Planning requires great strategies and forward planning. In Network planning it is also important to make provision for future innovative technology. We offer services for GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA, Wi-Fi.
e-Wave Networks helps customer not only in Network design but also in expanding rapidly and cost effectively.
As a part of Network Planning We offer following services
- Study of spectrum requirements
- Network Design and Dimensioning
- Access Network Planning
- Transmission and Synchronization plan
- Switching Network Topology
- Techno-commercial Bid preparations
RF Planning and Design
Radio network planning comprises of radio network dimensioning, planning of the coverage, capacity, frequency allocation and interference analysis. Moreover it includes detailed planning, which concentrate on parameter planning with necessary field measurement.
RF Cell Planning
- Initial dimensioning of the radio network
- CW Propagation model tuning
- Candidate identification & nominal planning
- Technical site surveys
- Coverage and capacity planning and analysis
- Addition of new cell sites
- Upgrade of existing cell sites
- Signaling/SDCCH dimensioning
- Additional spectrum use
- Traffic Management
- Static frequency allocation
- Frequency hopping (RF hopping or Baseband hopping)
- Frequency and neighbors planning
- Hierarchical Cell structure
Transmission Planning Services
Transmission network planning covers definition of the whole network topology, technology selections, equipment configurations, synchronization and management plans. Essential areas of expertise are also site candidate identification and selection, technical site surveys and line-of-sight checks.
- Initial dimensioning of the transmission network
- Transmission media selections: microwave (PDH), SDH, optic, copper, leased line, Satellite
- Existing network evaluation/expansion
- Technical site surveys
- Line-of-sight surveys
- Capacity and topology planning
- Synchronization planning
- Network management planning
- Routing with timeslot allocation
- MW link level planning and interference analysis
- BSC/RAN area boundaries definition